Dengue fever is a disease spread by mosquitoes. Dengue virus is spread by the bite of Aedes mosquito (species). Decreased platelets during fever are the main symptoms. It does not spread from one person to another. The most common symptoms with fever are headache, muscle and joint pain and skin deterioration. Sometimes, these symptoms confuse together with the flu. Dengue cases have been increasing in the last few years.
Symptoms of Dengue fever
- After the fever, the sudden high fever goes up.
- There is severe pain in the head, muscles, throat, and joints.
- There is a pain in the back of the eyes.
- With weakness, problems like loss of appetite, nausea, and bad taste of mouth occur.
- Red-pink colored rashes occur on the face, neck, and chest.
- Platelets increase rapidly by consuming papaya. Apart from this, papaya also keeps the digestion process fine. You can eat papaya leaves by crushing them or you can make them and drink them.
1. Coconut Water
Coconut water is very useful in dengue fever. Many minerals are present in coconut water. Which strengthens our body. Therefore, one should drink more and more coconut water in dengue fever.
In dengue fever, basil leaves should be boiled with black pepper and drunk. Tulsi leaves have the ability to improve the body’s immunity. You can drink it many times a day.
Boiling fenugreek leaves and making tea and drinking it are effective in dengue fever. Fenugreek leaves release toxins from the body. Due to this, the dengue virus is released from the body.
It helps to increase the metabolic rate, keep the immune system strong and protect the body from infection. Dr. Gargi advises that their stems can be boiled and served like herbal drinks. Basil leaves can also be added to it.
5. Golden Seal
It is a herb found in North America, which is used to make medicines. This herb has the ability to eliminate the dengue virus from the body by eliminating dengue fever very fast. They work like papaya leaves and they are also used like them. They can be availed by chewing the cod directly or by drinking juice.
It is used to increase metabolism. Not only this, but it also proves helpful in healing the wound quickly. Turmeric can be mixed with milk and drunk.
7. Tulsi Leaves and Black Pepper
Drinking boiled basil leaves and two grams of black pepper in water is good for health. This drink strengthens your immune system and acts as an anti-bacterial element.