You have often noticed that some people start sneezing as soon as they come in contact with dust, pollen, a special smell, or an animal. It is caused by allergies. If not treated in time, this problem increases in the form of allergic Rhinitis.
Now you must have understood what is the subject of this article. we will give you information about allergic rhinitis. We will not only tell you the reason for rhinitis but will also give information about remedies for allergic rhinitis.
What is Allergic Rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is also called Hay Fever. It is a type of nasal allergy in which a person starts sneezing or watery eyes as soon as they come in contact with pollen, dust or soil. It is also known as seasonal allergy.
Causes of Allergic Rhinitis
- It is important to know why the disease is occurring before properly treating the disease. The biggest reason for this is Allergen, which is a type of allergen. It triggers allergies. Below we are giving examples of some allergens that can cause allergic rhinitis
- Animal hair
- Dusty soil
Symptoms Of Allergic Rhinitis
- If symptoms of the disease are known, then it may be easier to treat the disease. Therefore, below we are giving you information about the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
- To sneeze
- Runny nose or nasal congestion
- Itchy throat, ear, and nose
- Itchy eyes or red eyes or watering
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Having a headache
Home Remedies Allergic Rhinitis
Ginger For Allergic Rhinitis
You must have seen people consuming ginger many times during the cold and cold. Allergic rhinitis, you can boil ginger in ginger tea or lukewarm water, add lemon juice and honey as needed from above. In addition, you can also add ginger while cooking. This will not only increase the taste of food but will also help you get relief from the problem of allergic rhinitis.
This may help not only in the treatment of rhinitis but also in reducing total immunoglobin (Immunoglobulin E – IgE), which are antibodies. If the number of antibodies in the body increases, the person may have an allergic reaction.
Basil For Allergic Rhinitis
Tulsi leaves are not only used in worship, but it has also been used as a medicine. In rhinitis eat Tulsi or drink Tulsi decoction, cold, fever, or any other health-related problem. In this case, if you talk about rhinitis, then you can also take basil tea or some basil leaves every day to get relief from this problem.
Tulsi has antibacterial, antiviral as well as anti-allergic properties. In such a situation, taking basil can help in relieving the allergic problem. However, there is no research or evidence on this, but the disadvantages of using it are negligible, but it will only benefit you.
You can do water action by adding a pinch of salt and baking soda to lukewarm water to get relief from rhinitis. You can also buy saline nose drops from medical stores. With the help of this dropper, salt-baking soda water has to be put in one nose and removed from the other nose.
This process can be difficult, so it is better to consult a specialist or doctor about its use. Saline nasal irrigation or the use of saltwater may prove effective in rhinitis, it is not only therapy but also effective.
You can also take onions to get relief from allergic rhinitis. Onions have anti-histamine (antihistamine, which can reduce rhinitis), anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. This may help reduce the symptoms of rhinitis and its effects. You can include raw onion in your diet.
Turmeric has been used as an Ayurvedic medicine for many years. To prevent the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, you can consume turmeric milk before going to bed at night. Turmeric has antioxidant properties, which help reduce oxidative stress, which causes many diseases, and may help reduce the problem of rhinitis.
You can add ghee to your diet to prevent allergic rhinitis or put some ghee in your nose before sleeping at night. According to Ayurveda, cow’s ghee can help in relieving many types of allergies, skin, and respiratory problems. However, research is needed to determine how helpful it is in reducing the symptoms of rhinitis.
Peppermint Oil For Allergic Rhinitis
Nowadays many people also resort to aromatherapy from various types of essential oils for diseases. If you talk about allergic rhinitis, the essential oil can also be helpful in this problem. For rhinitis, you can take peppermint oil steam, which has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, which may be beneficial in rhinitis.
Steam is one of the easiest home remedies for allergic rhinitis. You can steam it in a large pot by using hot water. Cover your head with towels while steaming. This can help with a closed nasal problem during rhinitis. Apart from this, you can also take a steam bath.
Honey is beneficial in common cold and cold and has been used for many health problems for many years. It can also be beneficial for rhinitis. It can act as a therapy for allergic rhinitis.
- Do not touch or rub your nose too much.
- Wash your hands with soap or handwash.
- To avoid allergies, wash your sheets, pillow covers, and clothes with detergent in warm water.
- Keep pets away from your bedroom, so you can avoid allergies.
- Wear glasses or wear a hat before going out, so that pollen or dust does not get into your eyes.
- Keep the window doors of your house closed during the changing season.
- Wash eyes with cold water, so that your eyes are protected from allergens.
- After coming from outside, take a bath or wash your hands and mouth.
- Dry the sheets and clothes properly.