Tea and coffee have become an important part of our daily routine. Whereas before we used to drink them only for taste, today, they are being consumed for health. There are already many options available in tea in the form of herbal and green tea. Now the name of Green Coffee has also been added in this sequence. Yes, green coffee, which is different from the commonly found coffee, is also very beneficial. If you want a weight loss, you can opt for green coffee. We will explain the benefits of green coffee.
What is Green Coffee?
The green seeds are first roasted from the coffee plant and then grinded to make coffee. This process changes the color of coffee from green to light or dark brown and also increases the taste, but eliminates the antioxidant elements like antioxidants present in the coffee.
At the same time, when coffee is grinded and roasted into a powder, it is called green coffee. It contains many beneficial elements, which are good for health. According to scientific research, green coffee should be consumed from 200 to 480 mg per day.
Health Benefits of Green Coffee
If you are troubled by increasing weight and are unable to follow any diet properly, then start eating green coffee. Green coffee contains an excessive amount of kelp (a type of seaweed), which is rich in minerals and vitamins. It keeps the essential nutrients in the body balanced. It also regulates the level of metabolism, which can reduce excess fat and calories in the body. Therefore, green coffee can prove to be a good option to lose weight.
Benefits Of Green Coffee For Diabetes
Patients suffering from type-2 diabetes can consume green coffee. Drinking may reduce the increased sugar level in the blood. At the same time, weight also starts to decrease and both these things are necessary for correcting type-2 diabetes.
If green coffee is consumed in limited quantity, it can also relieve headaches. This can not only reduce the headache but can also relieve it. The antioxidants present in green coffee help in this work.
Green coffee contains chlorogenic acid, which acts as an antioxidant. Its intake has a positive effect on the blood vessels and helps in fighting against heart diseases. Also, drinking green coffee improves glucose metabolism and controls blood pressure. This can benefit those people who are suffering from diabetes and heart disease.
To control this, a limited amount of green coffee can be consumed daily. It is a good source to eliminate bad cholesterol. If the amount of cholesterol in the body increases, then many diseases like obesity and heart disease can occur.
The antioxidant properties present in green coffee protects the immune system from any kind of viral and bacterial attack. Therefore, green coffee can be consumed daily for good health.
Antioxidants are found in plenty of green coffee. It reduces the effect of free radicals in the body and improves our health as a whole. Several types of research have confirmed that green coffee seeds contain 100 percent chlorogenic acid, which is mainly caffeine acid and has antioxidant properties. It protects the skin cells from all kinds of damage by controlling the level of glucose in the blood.
Loss of Appetite
If you are constantly struggling with the problem of hunger, green coffee can help you. It has the ability to reduce hunger. It can control the craving to eat something all the time so that we can avoid overeating. This causes excess fat to build up in our body and we can get rid of excess weight.
Green coffee is also effective for diseases like cancer. The phenolic compounds present in it are capable of preventing tumors from growing. It is also able to control cancer and prevent it from growing. It can prevent various types of cancer from growing. Therefore, incorporating green coffee into your daily routine can be beneficial.
Stroke, heart attack, kidney disease, etc. diseases can occur when the blood pressure in the body is high. At the same time, researchers claim that green coffee seeds have an effective element called aspirin, which has a positive effect on the blood vessels. This brings about an improvement in the level of platelets in the blood. This keeps the blood arteries healthy and blood circulation better.
Green coffee seeds have been considered as a natural detox. Consumption of green coffee removes bad cholesterol, excess fat, and bacteria from our liver. When the liver is fine, it will work well and metabolism will improve.
Low Amount of Caffeine
Green coffee has 5 times less caffeine content than normal coffee. Therefore, if you drink 4-5 cups of coffee throughout the day, you can take 1-2 cups of green coffee instead of coffee. This will gradually reduce the amount of caffeine you consume daily and can also reduce the amount of coffee you drink.
Note: It is better to consume green coffee on the advice of a doctor because some people have a sensitive body. Due to this, they may have allergies or some other physical problem due to consuming something new. Therefore, the first doctor’s advice is necessary.
Skin Benefits of Green Coffee
Green coffee contains antioxidants as well as fatty acids, linoleic acid, and oleic acid. They all nourish the skin and provide the necessary moisturizer. This prevents the skin from becoming dry and lifeless. The effect of increasing age on the skin is not visible. Also, there are no spots on the skin.
Protection From Pigmentations
Green coffee contains certain ingredients like aminobutyric acid, theophylline and epigallocatechin gallate. All these elements work together to keep the skin healthy and protect it from wrinkles. Therefore, drinking green coffee daily is beneficial for health.
Hair Benefits of Green Coffee
For Falling Hair
Oxidants are one of the main reasons behind weakening hair. At the same time, you have already known that the most important source of green coffee is antioxidants. Due to this quality, it is like a boon for hair falling. It is capable of fighting against toxic bacteria. It also makes the hair strong and prevents them from falling and falling and returns their beauty.
Relief from Baldness
Due to pollution, dusty soil, bad lifestyle, and food, the risk of baldness is increasing on men as well as women. In this case, consuming green coffee can be beneficial. The beneficial ingredients in green coffee strengthen the hair from the roots and make them thicker, due to which baldness can be avoided.
How to Prepare Green Coffee
It is made from raw green colored seeds, which are uncooked. These seeds are used in their natural form.
- About 10 grams of green coffee seed
- Three fourth cup of hot water
- Recipe :
- The green coffee seed packet is easily available in the market and online. If possible, buy green coffee from an Ayurvedic shop. There you can find good quality green coffee.
- Put seeds in the water at night.
- The next morning boil the water including the seeds on low heat for about 15 minutes. This will bring the green color of seeds to water. Now remove the water from the heat and filter it.
- When the water becomes normal, drink it.
- At the same time, if you have green coffee powder, then boil the water, add a pouch of powder and dissolve it.
Do not use sugar or honey in green coffee, it would be better. Also do not add milk to it. Drink like this and eat more than two cups during the day. Drinking more than this can cause many problems, which we will explain further in this article. Also, pregnant and lactating women and children should not consume green coffee
When to Drink Green Coffee
- Anything benefits only when it is done as per rules and on time. Similarly, it is important to know the time of drinking green coffee. Many people drink it only when they want it, which is not right. Here we are telling you the right time to drink green coffee.
- Green coffee should be drunk on an empty stomach in the morning. Drinking at this time has a rapid effect.
- You can drink it in the afternoon, half an hour before eating or an hour after eating.
Side Effects of Green Coffee
Our elders have taught us that nothing is very good. If any work is done more than necessary or any food item is consumed more, then the damage is sure to happen. This rule also applies to green coffee. If you consume more than two cups of green coffee a day, then there may be green coffee side effects instead of benefits. Let us know how it can prove to be harmful.
- Drinking more green coffee can increase homocysteine levels in the body. It is a type of protein that can increase cholesterol levels when it is high in the body. This can cause problems such as stroke, stroke, and high blood pressure. According to the World Health Organization, homocysteine accounts for 10 percent of heart attack and stroke deaths
- Green coffee can be consumed to provide mental relief and relieve headaches, but in high doses, it can cause mental disorders and headaches to increase.
- Excess intake of this can cause a rapid decrease in blood sugar levels, which may prove harmful for sugar patients.
- Of course, it is good for metabolism, but excessive intake can cause diarrhea. Even Irritable Bowel Syndrome (stomach disease) can occur.
- Excess intake of this may cause osteoporosis. In osteoporosis, bones of the body begin to weaken. This problem is seen in most women.