You must have heard the benefits of including apples in the diet, but did you know that the benefits of green apple are for health just like red apples. Green apple consumption is believed to have a positive effect on internal health as well as the skin.
Benefits of Green Apple
Different types of apples have been considered. Of course, they can vary in color and form, but they all work almost equally to keep us healthy. Although the nutrients present in them are almost the same, their quantity may vary slightly. One such type of apple is “Granny Smith apples”, which in common language is called green apple. Let’s know in detail the benefits of green apple for health.
Many types of phytochemicals are found in apples and one of them is Quercetin. It is an effective antioxidant, which can be beneficial in protecting the liver from oxidative stress and keeping it healthy. In addition, the special antioxidant properties found in apple peels may also be beneficial in protecting the liver from cancer risk. To benefit from green apple for the liver, an apple can be eaten every morning.
A research published on the website of the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) has found that consumption of fruits and vegetables can reduce the risk of lung cancer in women by up to 21 percent. The flavonoids present in green apple have been found to be effective in reducing this risk of lung cancer. At the same time, tests conducted on 10,000 men and women involved in the research have seen an inverse relationship between flavonoid intake and lung cancer. One green apple can be consumed daily to keep the lungs healthy. Keep in mind that in situations like cancer, get medical treatment instead of home remedies.
Benefits of green apple for bones
Many types of nutrients are needed to keep bones healthy, such as calcium, protein, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium. Along with these, some other minerals like copper, iron, zinc, vitamin-A, and vitamin-K also promote bone health. These nutrients are considered helpful in increasing bone mass as well as keeping bones strong Here the benefits of green apple can be seen, as it is enriched with all the nutrients mentioned above. On this basis, it can be said that the use of green apple can help to keep bones healthy.
Benefits of Green Apples In Losing Weight
Apple can be consumed as a way to lose weight. The polyphenols present in its work behind this function of apple. These polyphenols exhibit anti-obese properties and help control weight by reducing free radicals and fat tissue from the body. At the moment, further research is still needed to find out the better effects of green apple in weight control.
Benefits of green apple for skin
Talking about the use of raw green apple, not only the pulp of its fruit but also the skin can be beneficial for the skin. Actually, the tannin present in it is a good antioxidant, and it also acts as an effective astringent for the skin. Astringents help to shrink the pores of the skin. In addition, the use of green apple peels may be helpful in controlling sebum secretion from the skin. As a way to keep the skin healthy, green apple can be used in the following ways.
- Two to three green apple peels
- Buttermilk (as required)
- Method :
- Dry apple peels in the sun.
- When they dry well then grind them to powder.
- Now take this powder in a bowl and make a paste by adding buttermilk as needed.
- Apply this paste on the face with the help of a brush or fingers.
- After about 15 to 20 minutes, wash the face with cold water.
Green Apple pudding can also be used for skin.
- Half green apple (sliced)
- Half a teaspoon honey
- A spoonful of curd
- Put the green apple in a blender and make a paste.
- Now take out this paste in a bowl and mix both the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- After this, apply this paste on the face and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes wash the face with lukewarm water.
- Finally, wipe the face with a towel and apply moisturizer.
How to use Green Apple
- A whole green apple can be consumed every morning.
- You can also drink apple juice extracted.
- Small pieces of green apple can be eaten with oatmeal and dry fruits.
- Smoothies can be made by adding papaya, orange and green apple to the milk.
- One can eat grapefruit, green apple and dry fruits (walnuts and almonds) in a bowl.
- When and how much to use:
- One green apple can be consumed in the morning breakfast.
In the last part of this article, know whether there can be losses of green apple also?
Side Effects of Green Apple
In some cases, the following side effects may occur with the use of green apple –
- Oral allergy syndrome (swelling and itching of lips, tongue, and throat)
- Hay fever (a kind of allergy, which causes itching and watery eyes and nose)
- Also, there is not much research available on whether green apples can cause harm in pregnancy. Therefore, during this time be sure to consult a doctor before using a green apple.
After reading this article completely, you must have become well aware of the benefits of green apple. Along with the benefits, now you have also got information related to the use of green apple and you have understood the amount of it can be used. Uncontrolled use can also result in the loss of green apple, which we have also mentioned in this article. So what are you waiting for now, include it in your diet from today and take advantage of it?