In a modern & competitive world, everybody wants an attractive body. An attractive body can draw anyone towards it, for which it is very important to remain fit. It has been observed that bodyweight along with obesity affects personality badly. Especially, it has become a concern among the youth. herein this article we will learn about how to gain weight naturally.
Reasons for Being Underweight
There can be many reasons for the thinness of the body. Here we are telling about these reasons for the thinness of the body
- Nutritional deficiency
- Loss of appetite
- Diseases like cancer and diabetes
- A long-term infection like diarrhea.
- Infection in the pancreas
- Side effects of medicines (chemotherapy or thyroid medication)
Home Remedies to Gain Weight
Ghee and Sugar
As a way to increase weight, you can consume ghee and sugar. It is a natural remedy, which has been used for centuries for health. Know below how to consume ghee and sugar to gain weight
- Mix a spoonful of sugar well in a spoonful of ghee.
- Take this mixture half an hour before meals.
- Repeat this process daily for one month.
Calories and fat play an important role in increasing body weight. Ghee is rich in both these nutrients, which will help you in gaining weight
Mango and milk
People who weak can consume mangoes and milk together. Both these ingredients are rich in weight gain nutrients. See below how to consume mango and milk as a remedy for getting fat.
- Eat two ripe mangoes daily.
- Drink light hot milk after eating mangoes.
- Within a few days, you will start seeing changes in the body.
Milk is found an insufficient amount of protein, carbohydrate and fat, which can help you in gaining weight. At the same time, mango is also rich in fat and calories which works to increase weight as well as keep your digestion fine
Using ashwagandha can be an effective way to get fat. It is an Ayurvedic medicine, which can help you in gaining weight. Know below how to consume Ashwagandha.
- Mix half a teaspoon ashwagandha powder in a glass of lukewarm milk and take it before bed at night and put a teaspoon of honey to taste.
- Regularly consuming this type of ashwagandha will give you good results soon.
As we mentioned above, stress can also be a cause of leanness and ashwagandha acts as an anti-stress, which relieves the body from stress. In addition, it can also relieve stomach problems and promote digestion. The antioxidant properties present in it keep the body away from free radicals. According to one study, consuming ashwagandha with milk can increase body weight
Dried figs and raisins
Consuming dry fruits to increase weight is also an accurate fat loss method. See below how to eat figs and raisins to remove leanness.
- Dip six dried figs and about 30 grams of raisins in water overnight.
- twice in the morning and evening.
- Good results can be seen in about 20 to 30 days.
Dried figs and raisins are found to be high in calories. About 129 calories are found in 43 grams of raisins. You can take these dry fruits to get rid of thinness.
Special fruits that contain fat are avocados. Here we are telling how avocado can be consumed for thinness.
- You can make an avocado smoothie, for which you take an avocado and take out its anus with a spoon.
- Now add avocado’s anal into the grinder and sugar or honey as needed, mix it well and drink.
- You can start the day with an avocado smoothie.
Avocado is rich in calories and fat. Regular consumption of it can relieve your leanness.
You can consume peanut butter as a way of getting fat. To increase the weight you can include peanut butter in your daily diet.
- For breakfast, you can eat peanut butter on bread.
Peanut butter is a great source of calories. There are 598 calories in 100 grams of peanut butter. Apart from this, it is also rich in nutrients like fat, protein, and carbohydrates, which can help you in gaining weight.
Banana and Milk
Milk and banana as a way to increase weight. Know below how these two food items help in weight gain and how to consume them.
- You can drink two bananas and a glass of warm milk at breakfast in the morning. You can add a teaspoon of honey to the milk to taste.
- Consuming banana and milk in this way will give good results soon.
Bananas and milk are rich in calories, which will not only help in increasing your weight but will also increase work capacity. Apart from this, the banana will also work to keep your digestive health fine, as it contains a sufficient amount of fiber.
For gaining weight, you can consume nuts regularly. Know below how nuts can gain weight and how to consume them.
- You can eat nuts at any time of the day.
- If you soak them in water overnight and eat the next morning, it will be more beneficial.
Nuts such as almonds, peanuts, and flaxseeds are rich in calories and fat, which help you to gain weight.
One reason for leanness is stress. A person suffering from stress reduces food and drink. Therefore, try to be as stress-free as possible to control weight. For this, you can resort to morning walk and yoga, etc. Morning walks can be more effective in relieving stress.
Sleep in the afternoon
Lack of sleep can also make the body lean. Apart from night sleep, you can take rest or sleep for some time in the afternoon.
What to do
Get about 45 minutes to an hour of sleep in the afternoon.
Sleeping in the afternoon will give the body rest and replenish lost energy. A few hours of sleep can help increase your body weight. As a way of getting fat, you must get enough sleep at night.
Some Bonus Tips to Increase Weight
- You can use yoga to increase body weight. Not only can obesity be reduced by yoga, but body weight can also be increased. You can practice asanas like Bhujangasana, Vajrasana, Surya Namaskar, and Pawanmuktasana.
- It is very important to have the right diet to increase weight. Try to include high calorie and high-fat foods in your daily diet. You can choose any of the food items mentioned in the article.
- Eat almonds and walnuts, etc. between breakfast, afternoon and dinner. The more calories your body takes, the more it will help to gain weight.
- Do not drink too much water before meals, if you drink more water, you will not be able to eat more.
- Give the body as much rest as possible, get at least 6-7 hours of sleep at night.
- Stay away from smoking, as it can act to kill hunger.
- Increase the amount of food daily. This will allow your body to receive more nutrients.
- You can start taking weight gain supplements on the advice of a dietician.
- With the help of a dietician, you can follow a diet chart.
- Keep a record of your food and drink, so that you can know how many calories you have taken throughout the day.