Nowadays, everything has become more than healthy for everyone. In this round, they do not understand when their body is in the grip of diseases. When it is detected, then to cure it, we take various remedies and eat English medicines. Later the side effects of these medicines are seen.
At the same time, Triphala Churna has been described to cure many diseases in Ayurveda. In this article also we are telling the benefits of Triphala Churna. Also, we will give information about using Triphala powder. Triphala powder not only helps in keeping healthy but can also help in recovering from the disease. Also, let us know that if it is taken without a doctor’s advice or in excess, then there can be some damage. This is explained in further detail in the article.
Before you know the properties of Triphala, the question must be arising in your mind that what is Triphala or Triphala powder? In this article, you will also find the answer to this question.
What is Triphala Powder?
It is made up of two Sanskrit words tri ie three and fruit meaning fruit. This means that Triphala is not a single fruit or herb, but a mixture of three fruits in the form of a powder. Below we are talking about the three fruits, whose mixture has made Triphala powder. The benefits of Triphala Churna are due to the three components present in it.
- Amla – In Sanskrit, it is known as Amrita, Amritaphal, and Amalaki. It is used in many ways in India. Amla is a treasure of virtues and has many benefits. To improve digestion power, increase immunity, strengthen bones or remove other health-related problems, gooseberry is a good option. You can consume it as juice, pickle or powder.
- Amla is rich in vitamin C, which acts as an antioxidant. It also improves digestion power.
- Vitamin-C present in it is also beneficial for anemia patients.
- It can detoxify the body and is also very beneficial for women who have problems with menstruation.
- It is also good for the liver, kidney, and lungs.
- It is also called Bibhitaki, while its name in Sanskrit is Vibhidak. Baheda can be used as a medicine. It can be used to treat irritation in the hands and feet, constipation and reduced light of the eyes, etc. It purifies the blood, reduces harmful toxins as well as excess body fat and improves vision. Not only this, but it also has antiviral and antibacterial properties.
- It makes hair stronger than roots and reduces hair fall and white.
- Harad – It is called Haritaki in Sanskrit. It is a nut-like fruit, which is picked when it ripens to yellow. It is also commonly called ‘harre’. Harad or Haritaki is very beneficial not only for health but also for the skin.
- Harad works wonders for the eyes and can help prevent diseases such as cataracts and glaucoma.
- It improves and assists in the healing process. Therefore, the use of myrrh can quickly heal wounds or ulcers.
- Harad can work very well for any type of skin problem or disease.
- It also acts as anti-aging.
- Harad is beneficial for the liver and also for the brain.
These three fruits are used differently for various physical problems, but when all three are mixed, they serve as power pack medicine for many health problems. The combination of these three is effective for health. Their biggest contribution is that it keeps the stomach clean and purifies the blood. Especially, Triphala Churna is like nectar for those whose immunity is weak and who are unable to eat properly. It is very important to keep the stomach right if your stomach is healthy, then half the disease goes away like this. Let’s have a look at the various benefits of Triphala.
Benefits of Triphala Powder
Triphala powder is beneficial in the treatment of many health problems ranging from weight loss to diabetes. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. Therefore, it can also help treat arthritis and reduce inflammation. It also has antioxidant properties, which may reduce the effects of increasing age. It also has some anti-cancer properties.
The list of benefits of Triphala Churna does not end here. The benefits of Triphala Churna are many, about which we are elaborating below.
Benefits of Triphala Churna for health
If human health is good, then he remains energetic throughout the day, but if health is not right, then he may have many problems. In this situation, Triphala Churna is beneficial for health and we are talking about the same below.
Benefits of Triphala for Digestion
Eating the wrong food or too much oily food can cause stomach and digestive problems. To cure this problem, many times people become accustomed to taking medicines of acidity, which is not right. Triphala churna is a good substitute instead. The medicinal properties present in Triphala improve digestion power and relieve stomach troubles. It can also cure other stomach related problems like – constipation, upset stomach, irritable bowel syndrome, etc. Triphala supplements can also be taken on the advice of a doctor.
Benefits of Triphala for Eyes
Like other body parts, it is also important to take care of the eyes. Nowadays, many children wear spectacles since childhood and later have a problem with weak eyesight. Elders also have problems with cataracts with increasing age. In such a time, it is important to take care of your eyes. Triphala acts as a tonic for the eyes. Its antioxidant properties and abundant vitamin-C are beneficial for the eyes. Below we are describing the method of using Triphala powder for eyes.
- One to two teaspoon Triphala powder
- Hot or lukewarm water
- How to use:
- Mix one to two teaspoons of Triphala powder in warm water at night and leave it overnight.
- Filter this mixture in the morning and wash the eyes with it.
- This easy recipe will protect the eyes from infection and keep it healthy.
- Apart from this, Triphala powder can also be consumed.
- Note: Before applying its powder, please consult your doctor. Everyone’s body and their needs are not the same. If someone gets allergic soon and someone is using it for the first time, then they must first get the opinion of the specialist.
Benefits of Triphala to Lose Weight
Obesity is the problem of almost every other person these days. Working in the office all day, eating junk food and not exercising, this has become everyone’s routine. This is why obesity occurs. Some people resort to dieting or gym to reduce obesity, but there is no significant effect. In such a situation, if Triphala powder is consumed, it can be beneficial. Triphala acts as a therapeutic agent. It can not only reduce weight but can also reduce body fat. If you eat Triphala powder along with gym, exercise or yoga, then within a few days the difference will start to appear. For quick weight loss, Triphala powder can be mixed with hot water and consumed two to three times a day.
Benefits of Triphala for Constipation
Due to constipation, there is a problem with gas and pain in the stomach. People take different types of medicines to get relief from it, but there is no significant effect. In such a case, consuming Triphala powder can prove to be a panacea. Its use can relieve gas, flatulence, constipation and other stomach related problems.
To avoid the problem of constipation, mix one to two teaspoons of Triphala powder in a glass of warm water every night before sleeping. Keep in mind that after drinking it, do not consume anything else again.
Benefits of Triphala for a Healthy Heart
It is important to keep the body healthy, so the heart works well. At the same time, today everyone is surrounded by stress, which affects their health. Not only stress, but wrong eating also increases the level of cholesterol in the body. This can cause heart disease. At the same time, the heart can also be healthy by taking Triphala. Consuming Triphala powder can be beneficial for heart health. It can keep the heart healthy by reducing cholesterol and can also control blood pressure.
Benefits of Triphala for Viral and Bacterial Infections
Viral or bacterial infections can happen to anyone, anytime. In such a situation, if the right medicine is also consumed along with a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating, then the risk of viral and bacterial infections is reduced. One of them is Triphala Churna. Triphala, being used in Ayurveda for years, protects the body from many viral and bacterial infections. It can protect against viral and bacterial infections due to its many properties such as antibacterial, antiviral and anticancer present in Triphala powder.
Benefits of Triphala for Immunity
If a person’s immunity is not right, then that person can easily become a victim of the disease. It is common to have colds, colds, fever, and other diseases as soon as there is a slight change in the weather when the immunity is weak. In such a situation, Triphala is a good option. It can prove to be very helpful in increasing immunity. Improvement of immunity due to the various active compounds present in it – gallic acid, chebulagic acid, ellagic acid, flavonoids, tannins, and phenols. it happens. Therefore, if someone becomes ill soon, then to increase their immunity, start consuming Triphala powder.
Triphala for Sore Throat
It is not necessary to have a sore throat only due to changing weather, sometimes in the summer season, a sore throat can also occur due to the consumption of too many cold things. In this situation, many times people start taking medicines, but if something is consumed beforehand, then how can it be prevented. If someone is suffering from a sore throat, then take Triphala powder. This will not only improve immunity but will also cure the problem of sore throat.
Triphala for Anemia
Anemia means anemia is a serious problem in the body. Lack of proper nutritious diet, excessive bleeding during menstruation or any other disease can lead to anemia. Lack of blood can cause many problems such as headaches, fatigue, irritability, and dizziness. At times, anemia can also be fatal. Therefore, along with nutritious food, if Triphala powder is consumed, then this problem can be relieved. Vibhitaki present in Triphala can overcome the problem of anemia. Therefore, include Triphala in your lifestyle.
Triphala for Blood Flow
If the blood does not flow properly in the body, the body may be the victim of many problems. There can be problems from the heart to the brain and this problem can be fatal in the future. In such a case, the consumption of Triphala powder can keep the blood flow in the body right. It has antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal and antiallergic properties. Not only this, the components present in it act as a tonic for the heart. These not only reduce cholesterol but also improve blood flow.
Triphala for Detoxification
Our body also needs detoxification. Toxic i.e. toxic elements start accumulating in our body, which starts showing its effect on our health. This causes problems like nail pimples, insomnia, stomach problems, and stress. In such a situation, it is necessary to get these toxic elements out of the body. This is called detoxification. Triphala is a good option for detoxifying the body. It is used as a laxative, i.e. as a good detoxifying agent to cleanse the stomach. Below we will explain how it can be used to detoxify.
- Two teaspoons Triphala powder
- a glass of water
- How to make:
- Pour two spoons of Triphala powder in a glass of water and add a little grated ginger to it.
- Leave this mixture for eight hours or overnight.
- Then boil this mixture until it is halved.
- Sieve it and add a little lemon juice to it. The detoxifier is ready.
- Drink it hot for quick effect, but take care that it is not too hot.
- It can be drunk daily in the morning.
- Apart from this, Triphala powder can also be drunk by mixing it with water before going to bed at night.
Joint Pain or Arthritis
As the age progresses, the bones begin to weaken. Many people start complaining of joint pain. Sometimes, due to a lack of nutritional elements, it also happens in puberty. If this is not taken care of in due course of time, it can later become a form of arthritis. In this case, the consumption of Triphala powder can be very beneficial. It provides essential nutrition to the body. Its anti-arthritis effects can reduce the problem of arthritis. Not only this, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce arthritis inflammation. Whenever someone feels pain in bones, drink one spoon of Triphala powder mixed with a glass of water.
Triphala for Teeth
The good paste is not only needed to keep teeth healthy, but care is also needed. Not only the teeth, but the care of the entire mouth is also important because many people get upset due to the smell of the mouth or swelling and bleeding in the gums. In this case, Ayurvedic medicine Triphala is beneficial for mouth health. As we mentioned above, Triphala is a mixture of three fruits – Amla, Bibhitaki and Harad. These three have a variety of properties such as – anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant, vitamin-C and many other properties, which are beneficial not only for teeth but also for gums. is. For teeth, you can rinse with Triphala. You can use it as a mouthwash. This may reduce gum infections and pain.
Anyone can have diabetes. Especially, in today’s time, due to the way we live and eat, the possibility of diabetes increases many times. Triphala powder can prove to be effective for diabetes. It has anti-diabetic potential and its hypoglycemic effect helps in controlling diabetes. Regular glucose intake may also lower blood glucose levels. Keep in mind that do not consume it too much, otherwise, blood sugar can be more or less. Therefore, talk to a specialist or doctor once in what quantity it should be consumed.
Triphala to Reduce Inflammation
Anyone can have a swelling problem. It hurts a person a lot. Inflammation can occur both inside and outside the body. Inflammation increases the risk of diseases related to arthritis, kidney, heart, and brain. In such a time, it is important to pay attention to it. For this, Triphala powder can be consumed, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which can prevent inflammation problem. The anti-inflammatory properties of methanol extract present in it can reduce inflammation and pain to a great extent. At the moment, more scientific research is still needed in this regard.
Triphala as Anti-Allergic
Many people have allergies to the skin, so some may have allergies in the stomach and throat due to not eating the right food. Such people can take Triphala powder. The anti-allergic properties present in Triphala may reduce the risk of bronchial allergy. Also, Triphala can reduce or prevent many other types of allergies.
Benefits of Triphala for Healing Wounds
Many times people ignore a minor injury or wound, and the same goes on to take a big form. Therefore, if people get hurt or wound anywhere, it should be taken care of at the same time. Home remedies should be used for this. Triphala is very beneficial in healing an injury or wound. If a person is consuming Triphala every day, then that person can stay away from diseases. He can even be protected from ulcers and wounds. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, antibacterial and many other properties. It also has the property of wound healing.
Triphala Should Protect Against Cancer
There was a time when cancer was heard in very few people, but due to the changing lifestyle nowadays, cancer is catching many people. To prevent this, it is important to change lifestyle and take care of food, as well as the consumption of Triphala powder can also prevent cancer. Triphala has anti-cancer properties, which can help protect against the risk of cancer. Here we should make it clear that if someone is suffering from cancer, then he should not just rely on home remedies. He should treat his doctor well. Yes, if the doctor advises taking Triphala powder, it can be taken.
Triphala for Dizziness or Motion Sickness
Sometimes people have a problem with dizziness or vomiting by bus and car. This is due to a lack of proper nutrition, lack of nutrients and gas. People who have vomiting problems by bus or car travel without eating or drinking anything. As a result, there is a gas problem and vomiting. Even headache problems occur. Consumption of Triphala can be very beneficial in this situation. The nutritious elements and many other properties present in it not only remove the gas problem but can also reduce the problem of dizziness.
Triphala powder is beneficial for health as well as skin. We are talking about this further in the article.
Benefits of Triphala Powder for Skin
Everyone wants soft and soft skin, but due to dust and dirt and pollution, the skin’s natural glow is lost. In this case, creams and lotions also do not benefit much. Triphala is very beneficial in this situation, which is as follows:
To Make Skin Younger
As the age progresses, the skin also begins to lose its luster. To avoid this, people apply different types of creams and lotions, but sometimes the skin becomes more lifeless and more wrinkles are seen. In this case, Triphala Churna is a good option. Skin is very healthy due to its use or use. Its anti-oxidant properties not only act as a protector for skin cells but also protect the skin and keep it healthy.
For Dark Circles of Eyes
If there are dark circles on the beautiful face, the glow of the face is lost. Dark circles can be caused due to many reasons, such as stress, lack of nutrients in food, not eating a healthy diet, lack of sleep, headache and many other reasons. In this case, the consumption of Triphala powder or the use of Triphala powder can reduce dark circles to a great extent. As we mentioned above, it has abundant nutritional elements, which can help reduce dark circles.
Eczema or Itching
Nowadays, due to polluted air, skin problems such as itching, eczema and other problems have started. In this situation eating right can be quite beneficial. You can take Triphala powder. Consuming Triphala powder before meals can relieve problems like burning or itching. Its use can also reduce the problem of pimples.
After health and skin, know further the benefits of Triphala for hair.
Benefits of Triphala Powder for Hair
Beautiful hair enhances personality, but due to lack of proper care of hair, they start becoming dry and lifeless. The use of various types of shampoos also worsens the hair condition. Therefore, if Triphala is used, the hair can be cured to a great extent.
Triphala for Hair Growth
Long, thick and shiny hair is the desire of almost every woman. At the same time, men also want their hair to be healthy. Both men and women try different types of shampoos and conditioners to keep the hair healthy, but as a result, the chemical worsens the hair. In this case, the nutritious elements present in Triphala powder can make the hair healthy and help them grow.
Often people ignore dandruff, but they forget how harmful dandruff is to hair. This causes hair loss and loss. As such, by the time people pay attention to this problem, it is too late. In this case, if the hair is washed by mixing Triphala powder with lukewarm water, then dandruff can be reduced to a great extent.
Know the benefits and benefits of Triphala above, now is the time to know how to use Triphala.
Uses Of Triphala Powder
- Triphala’s qualities will be more effective when used properly. Therefore, below we are showing some ways to use Triphala.
- Triphala powder is easily available in the market. You can consume it by mixing it with water. Here we are telling you the method of making Triphala Churna at home.
- Note: Before purchasing, keep in mind that the ingredients falling in Triphala powder (Harada: Baheda: Amla) should be in the ratio of 1: 2: 4.
- Material :
- Harad – 20 grams
- Baheda – 40 grams
- Amla – 80 grams
- Recipe :
- First of all, pour all the raw materials into the mortar and grind it into a fine powder.
- Then filter all.
- Now, mix these powders in the ratio of 1: 2: 4 as explained earlier.
- Keep this mixture in a plastic jar.
- Then you can use this mixture daily.
How to Use Triphala Churna?
- Triphala with Lemon: You can drink Triphala powder with water. If you do not like its taste, then you can make and drink its juice. The benefits of Triphala juice are many. To make Triphala juice, mix Triphala powder, a little honey, lemon juice and sugar in water. Keep in mind that you use these ingredients lightly so that it is not too sweet, there will be little change in the taste of Triphala.
- Triphala Tea – You can also take Triphala powder with tea. You can make tea with the powder of Triphala powder and drink it. You boil Triphala powder in water and add some honey to taste and consume it.
- Triphala Capsule or Tablet – If you have trouble eating Triphala powder, you can also take it as a tablet or capsule. They are easily available in the market and they are also not very expensive. You can consume them once or twice a day. It is better that you talk to a specialist or doctor before taking it.
- Use of Triphala for eyes – You can also wash eyes with Triphala powder. Just leave one to two teaspoons of Triphala powder in water to soak overnight and filter it the next morning. Then wash the eyes with this mixture. Before taking this home remedy, please consult the doctor once.
Triphala mask for Face
Triphala can also help make the skin glow and clean. You just have to use it by making a face mask. Below we are describing its method:
- Material :
- Three to four tablespoons coconut oil
- Half of a teaspoon Triphala Powder
- Method of preparation and use:
- Prepare the mixture by mixing half or one teaspoon Triphala powder in three to four teaspoons of coconut oil.
- Now apply this mixture on your face and neck.
- Then wash the mouth after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Its regular use will give a lot of glow to the face.
Along with the properties of Triphala, there are some side effects, which we are talking about further.
Side Effects Of Triphala Powder
- Pregnant women should not use Triphala powder, as its effect is hot and it can also cause miscarriage. Also, mothers who breastfeed their babies should not consume it.
- Excessive intake of this may cause stomach pain or diarrhea.
- If you have diabetes, take it by asking a doctor.
- Excess intake of this can cause insomnia.
- Continuous weight loss may also be a problem due to excessive use of Triphala powder.
- If someone has trouble getting allergic to new things quickly, try taking Triphala in small amounts first, because Triphala can be allergic.
Above you learned that the properties of Triphala are very beneficial not only for health but also for skin and hair. You can also consume Triphala juice because the benefits of Triphala juice are many. You should use it properly to get the benefits of Triphala powder. Be sure to share your experience with us using Triphala Churna in the comment box below. Also, if you also know the benefits of Triphala powder, which is not in this article, then definitely share it with us.